Maryville Assisted Living
The Confidence and Security of Care When and Where You Need It
The Maryville Assisted Living Center, nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, provides a peaceful, quiet, private environment where you can receive the round-the-clock assistance you may need, while still maintaining a pleasant and socially engaging lifestyle. The campus is conveniently located near parks, shopping centers, hospitals, churches and more with transportation assistance available when needed.
Licensed nurses and nursing assistants are available any time of day or night to provide limited medical, personal and emergency care. An emergency call system is placed in each bathroom and bedroom, should a medical need arise. Residents can also easily transition back and forth between Shannondale’s Health Care Center and Assisted Living Center when a higher level of medical care is required.
Shannondale’s Assisted Living Center is full of features designed to make you feel at home and provides many amenities on-site.
- Attractively furnished rooms feature private baths
- The beautifully appointed dining room serves tempting breakfasts, lunches, and dinners each day
- The sunroom provides a warm, friendly atmosphere to watch TV or enjoy the companionship of other residents
- Experience a variety of spiritual, social, and cultural activities in the activities room
- Feel your best after a visit at the beauty and barber salon
- Complete room maintenance, housekeeping and personal laundry services are available
Each day at Shannondale, our talented team of chefs makes 3 delightful meals for our residents to enjoy. From breakfast to dinner, the dining staff at Shannondale is dedicated to preparing meals that are not only nutritious and satisfying, but also delightful to the taste. Below is a list of just a few of the spectacular dishes that our team prepares:
- Warm servings of grits and oatmeal
- Sweet treats including glazed donuts and fruit danishes
- Crispy bacon and sausage
- Fluffy buttermilk pancakes served with hot maple syrup
- Baked salmon fillet with creamy alfredo sauce served with fresh sautéed zucchini
- Savory baked ham topped with fresh pineapple and served with sweet potato casserole
- Corned beef reuben sandwich served with creamy potato salad
- Bavarian cream Éclair
- Apple crisp
- Banana pudding
- Strawberry shortcake