Maryville Skilled Nursing
The Maryville Health Care Center offers a comfortable, attractive and impeccably clean private environment for individuals who need an increased level of medical care. The Health Care Center is comprised of 44 private rooms, each with a large private bathroom. Twenty-four-hour skilled nursing care is provided by a team of dedicated professionals under the supervision of registered nurses and Medical Director. Physical therapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy are supplied by a full-time, licensed staff.
At Shannondale we believe that keeping busy develops a healthier, happier attitude for recuperation. That’s why a complete range of activities for rehabilitation, relaxation and entertainment is available to residents from the activities department. A full range of social functions takes place at Shannondale under the guidance of a full-time activities director and staff. Volunteers assist in the many programs that include games, movies, treats, card and bingo games, sing-alongs, picnics, and many other seasonal and holiday events.
The Shannondale of Maryville Health Care Center is full of features designed to make you feel more comfortable and provides many amenities on-site.
- A wide variety of delicious, nutritional meals are served at Shannondale. Every meal is expertly prepared on premise and is served in the dining room or via room service if required.
- Your spiritual well-being is important at Shannondale and we provide a full range of chaplain services. These services may be attended in person or viewed from the resident’s rooms via closed-circuit TV.
- Our in-house pharmacy sets us apart. The pharmacy is staffed with a full-time pharmacist and assures residents convenient access to medication.
- All dental and podiatry services are available on-site, with offices available to service those needs.
- An in-house beauty and barber salon, manned by professionals, is an important asset to the well-being of our residents.