In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and out of an abundance of caution, Shannondale is taking every preventative and safety measure possible. We are following protocols from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), State Department of Health and the American Health Care Association. At Shannondale, we are putting residents first. At Shannondale, we are honored and privileged to care for your loved one.
The following steps are being taken:
- There is a temporary restriction on visitors to our premises to prevent exposure to our residents.
- All resident activities have been adjusted to meet CDC guidelines.
- All employees are being screened for symptoms on a daily basis at beginning of shift.
- We are following the highest cleanliness and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Our teams are continually monitoring residents/staff for symptoms.
- Employees are instructed to stay home if they are experiencing any illness or symptoms and are required to follow best practices to prevent possible exposure such as proper handwashing, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Daily training and updates are being provided to staff to ensure everyone is aware of the most current protocols.