Knoxville Skilled Nursing
The Knoxville Health Care Center offers a comfortable, attractive, and clean private living environment for individuals who need an increased level of medical care. The Health Care Center is comprised of 176 private rooms. Twenty-four-hour skilled nursing care is provided by a team of dedicated professionals under the supervision of registered nurses. Physical, speech and occupational therapy is supplied by a full-time, licensed therapy staff.
At Shannondale we believe that keeping busy develops a healthier, happier attitude for recuperation. That’s why a complete range of activities for rehabilitation, relaxation and entertainment is available to residents from the activities department. A full range of social functions takes place at Shannondale under the guidance of a full-time activities director and staff. Volunteers assist in the many programs that include games, movies, treats, card and bingo games, sing-alongs, picnics, and many other seasonal and holiday events.
Shannondale’s Health Care Center is full of features designed to make you feel more comfortable and provides many amenities on-site.
- A wide variety of delicious, nutritional meals are served at Shannondale. Every meal is expertly prepared on premise and is served in the dining room or via room service if required.
- Your spiritual well-being is important at Shannondale and we provide a full range of chaplain services. We have an attractive chapel available for meditation or full services. These services may be attended in person or viewed from the resident’s rooms via closed-circuit TV.
- Our in-house pharmacy sets us apart. The phmacy is staffed with a full-time pharmacist and assures residents convenient access to medication.
- All dental and podiatry services are available on-site.
- An in-house beauty and barber salon, manned by professionals, is an important asset to the well-being of our residents.